Callum and I

Like most i'm going to divulge a bit more about me and my life throughout my blog. first thing's first is my incredible fiance.
Callum and I met through Tinder back in April of 2018, he wasn't really looking for anything serious at the time whereas I was the complete opposite and wanted to find the one. We spoke for a few weeks and after myself having a rough day at work, Callum took me out the following day. Bowling, to which he lost badly and then on to the cinema to watch The Greatest Showman. From that day forward we've been pretty much inseparable since.

In the August we got our first flat together, the same building Callum had already been living in just a penthouse suite more suited for us and our future together. 

The following February Callum proposed, it was something we had discussed before so wasn't a complete surprise but beautiful non the less. It was done on our balcony, over looking Plymouth and the both of us in pyjamas! Wouldn't change it for the world.


We are now just shy of our 2 year anniversary and the wedding planning is very much under way, keep an eye out for our wedding updates.

Until we meet again,


Abi's Adventure