AD - Posterlounge

 If you know me at all you'd know that I absolutely love wall arts, whether its painted, word art you name it and I've provably got some variation of it somewhere! So imagine my excitement when Posterlounge wanted to send me a few of their items! 


The ordering process was super easy, select your print, format; from poster print to canvas, to acrylic to wall stickers they've got a whole selection to choose from and for every budget. The hardest choice was narrowing it down to my three selected prints!


After much deliberation I settled on three large prints for different rooms in our flat. The first being the largest of the three, the beautiful Orca canvas. Orcas are my favourite animal and after re decorating the spare room we were after a black and white print to go on the newly painted grey wall, I spotted this whilst going through the Posterlounge website and I knew immediately that this was perfect for that space! 


*We're currently still in the process of redecorating that room so the canvas is in safe keeping to make sure it's not damaged before being proudly hung up on the wall! 


The second print I went for was the beach scene and black frame for our hallway to replace an old random print that came with the flat. We chose it as it is so fitting for us, we love going on trips to different parts of the coast and it's just so inviting, the image really draws you in making you feel like you're actually at the beach. 


The second we chose was to replace an existing map, we had a scratch map but it was extremely big for the space it was in. We knew we wanted a map to go back in that space so we had somewhere to start searching! There were so many map designs to choose from it was unbelievable, we settled on this beautiful pastel print that now fits perfectly in its space with a black frame to match the rest of our prints.



A big thank you to Posterlounge for sending these over to me! I absolutely love them and they're the perfect addition to our home.


Until next time, 



Abi's Adventure