My go to outfits - April 2020


I don't always have the best taste in fashion, preferring a comfy pair of jeans and a top over a dress any day however I certainly have a few firm favourites in my wardrobe right now.


With the weather fluctuating a lot at the moment I have been wearing this gorgeous knitted jumper from Next, I got this back in the January sales and it's so comfy.The colours are so subtle and I've found it doesn't matter what bottoms you've got on whether it be jeans or leggings it always looks great! On the slightly warmer days I've worn it as a thicker top and not worn a t-shirt and when its been cooler I've paired it with long and short sleeve tops. It's so universal!


The next item that I consistently go for is this gorgeous shirt I found in TK Maxx in March. I love the detail in this shirt, the mix of the spots and stripes fits my personality down to a T (Get it? because its a T-shirt?) The entire back of the shirt is green with the spots and it's actually buttoned all the way up, because of this you get a lovely bit of breeze through which has been a godsend on the hotter days!


My shoe collection is pretty simple, 60% of it is converse in different colours and styles along with a pair of boots and a few pairs of dolly shoes. I find you can never go wrong with a good pair of converse, to the point i'm going to be wearing a pair on my wedding day. Comfort over style all the way.

The TK Maxx shirt can be found HERE

This post is no way affiliated with any of the brands, all thoughts are of my own 

Until we meet again,

Abi's Adventure