Blusing Bride - Bride To Be subscription box review

As a bride to be myself, with only 8 months to go until the big day (not that i'm counting) I thought it would be a great time to try out a bride to be subscription box to see what goodies lay inside. 

I went for the Blushing Bride Box from Uopen. At £22.50 a month it's slightly more dearer than I would expect however I absolutely loved the products inside the May box. This box is filled with bridal goodies and essentials for your big day. 
The box is beautifully laid out and there has clearly been thought and love put into making them look this way, with wrapping paper lining the inside of the box it's like a big birthday present to open every month. 

The box had a few leaflets inside, this month included: A welcome note, a guide to what came in the box, refer-a-friend voucher, a £50 referral code for Prezola and a Top tips guide for your gift list. 


The May 2020 box included: 

  • A ring cushion
  • "Will you be my bridesmaid?" cards 5 pack
  • "Adventure fund" savings jar
  • "I Do" wedding shoe stickers
  • "Bride tribe" hen party glasses
  • "Love" cake topper 
  • Emergency manicure set 
  • Biodegradable wedding confetti

As I said previously I loved the contents of my May box, I will be using the money jar to fill for our honeymoon and the Love cake topper is perfectly simple for our wedding venue as it's a stunning old fort which you can read about HERE. I have already asked my bridesmaids the big question so I won't be able to use the cards but i'm sure I can figure out a way to use them somehow. I will be wearing flats on the day so I won't fall flat on my face (hopefully) so the rhinestones won't work for me personally but not every single item I expected to be able to use. 

I would certainly recommend getting this subscription however i'd be suggesting to get it earlier on into the engagement. If you were to leave it closer to the big day you may find more of the products are unsuitable for you. 

This box was discounted in return for a review, however like always all opinions are of my own

To get your own box visit HERE

Until we meet again, 




Abi's Adventure